A first draft version for PRIMA Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda (SRIA) has been jointly defined by 4PRIMA partners based on an initial broad consultation of relevant stakeholders. The SRIA aims at enabling the prioritization of 8 objectives to be pursued by PRIMA:
1. Smart and sustainable farming;
2. Water-saving solution;
3 .Nutrition/Mediterranean diet;
4. Food and Water chain efficiency;
5. Reduction of impact of pest and pathogens in farming;
6. Innovative business models in agri-food industry;
7. Land and water sustainability in arid and semi-arid watersheds;
8. Policies and governance of water management systems
In order to better define the main technical and implementation features of the initiative, the opinion of PRIMA Stakeholders is highly appreciated. To this purpose, the PRIMA SRIA Public Survey is opened from 2 May 2017 to 31 May 2017. It can be filled online in 10 mins - click here Extended deadline up to 16 June! Last chance to express your voice.
PRIMA SRIA final version, available for download here.
Thanks for your valuable contribution