The Implementation plan of the PRIMA Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda (SRIA) will design and specify the actions to be implemented by PRIMA and facilitate the start of PRIMA activities, aiming at:
- promoting networking, coordination, alignment, collaboration and integration of national research programmes andactivities;
- launching joint Calls for Collaborative research;
- launching calls for Innovation and demonstration projects;
- bringing together the research community and enterprises to promote adoption of innovative solutions;
- promoting mobility, staff exchange grants, research training networks, etc
To facilitate the implementation, guidelines and procedures will be prepared, possible funding mechanisms will be evaluated and PRIMA governance will be defined by a comparison among policy options.
PRIMA QUESTIONNAIRE FOR THE ANALYSIS OF THE NATIONAL RULES OF FUNDING AGENCIES
MHESRET (Morocco) and ANR (France) in charge of the “Evaluation of possible funding mechanisms” for the implementation of PRIMA initiative (WP6-task3) have prepared a questionnaire to analyze the national rules of each funding agency in order to identify possible constraints and limits.
The questionnaire is available online: click here
Submission deadline : 15 March 2017.
For further information please contact: